- Optimal Image Solution for Accurate Dental Diagnosis
– PaX-i provides the most precise and high quality panoramic image by innovative
imaging process and accumulated experience in dental imagingfrom VATECH.
It always enables you to perform an accurate diagnosis with great satisfaction
from patients in your clinic.
- Advanced Image Solution for Orthodontis
– 2 dedicated sensors for Pano and Ceph -> It allows for easy access to Pano / Ceph functions for increased workflow
– 2 types of Cephalometric on your requirement : One shot / Scan type
– Superior image quality delivered by the highly sensitive Flat Panel X-ray Detector
– nel X-ray Detector
- 2 Dedicated Sensors for Pano/Ceph
– Without the hassle to change the sensor, users could perform Pano / Ceph exposure with fast and comfortable workflow.
– It allows for easy access to Pano / Ceph functions for increased workflow.
– Using a separate sensor extends the lifetime of sensors.
Function: Panoramic + Cephalometric
Sensor Type: CMOS
Focal Spot: 0.5mm
Gray Scale: 14bit
Scan Time Pano: HD 13.5sec / Normal 10.1sec
Scan Time Ceph: Scan 12.9sec / One-Shot 0.9sec
Generator: Voltage : 50-90kVp, Current : 4-10mA
Patient Position: Standing / Wheel-chair Accessible
Weight(Without Base): PaX-i(Pano Only):90kg/198.5lbs
PaX-i SC(Pano/Scan Ceph) Weight: 120kg/264.6.5lbs
PaX-i OP(Pano/One-Shot Ceph) Weight: 130kg/286.6lbs
Base Weight: 50kg/110.3lbs
Dimension[W x D x H inches]: PaX-i(Pano Only):41.73 x 47.24 x 90.55
PaX-i SC(Pano/Scan Ceph) Dimension: 75.6 x 47.24 x 90.55
PaX-i OP(Pano/One-Shot Ceph) Dimension: 76 x 47.24 x 90.55