Ajax Extra Oral Particulate Suction System
Warranty: 1 year
Ajax Extraoral Suction unit, against COVID-19 and other airborne aerosol’s
Medical grade UV light disinfection and suction system
Airborne particle extraction, filtering and infection control.
Ultra strong suction power
Catches droplets and aerosols from infected air straight away
Particulate vacuum covid-19 filtration from Ajax. Airborne filtering and extraction against pathogens and bacteria.
When you are dealing with filtering viruses and bacteria from the air you want an air purifier with
a medical-grade HEPA filter. Medical grade refers to top tier H13 or H14 efficiency rated filters
which will filter minimum 99.97% particles @ 0.3 microns (PM 0.3) or larger. These filters are
relied upon in infection control isolation rooms and operating theatres. Made from a very fine
pleated paper they maintain minimum efficiency at 99.95% or 99.995% @ 0.3 microns for the life
of the filter. Most viruses are estimated to be 0.1-0.125 microns in size. H13/H14 HEPA are
effective in filtering approx. 95% or greater of particles @ 0.1 microns. The CDC recommends
N95 masks for frontline medical workers which filter 95% @ 0.3 microns to reduce exposure and
chances of infection.
Here are the different levels of HEPA filters: (The higher the number following “HEPA”, the
higher the level of filtration is optimum.)
• HEPA H14: pass up 0.005% of 0.1-micron particles per litre of air.
• HEPA H13: pass up 0.05% of 0.1-micron particles per litre of air.
• HEPA H12: pass more than 0.5% of 0.1-micron particles per litre of air.
• HEPA H11: pass a maximum of 5% of 0.1-micron particles per litre of air.
• HEPA H10: pass more than 15% of 0.1-micron particles per litre of air.
• Thus, a more optimal filtration will need a more efficient model (H14 or H13)
Ajax Extra Oral suction system is using H14 HEPA filtration system, so the result of
removal is very high.
Order now for delivery towards the end of June.